“Something which is more powerful than gravitational force is your love, what’s that which is rapturously towards you attracting my soul!”
Love is the purest and awesome feeling in the world but according to me, Love is the driving force which connotes to flirt with your own feelings and try to build your dream Castle of benevolence with the person whom you “love”. When you are in so-called “love” you often think that Mr/Ms. Perfect of your dream is just before you and you are ready for a ride to the journey called LOVE! And if ever before you were in a relationship, you find your EX as the only factor to ruin your relationship! We all have met at least one person in our life who have engraved his/her style on our subconscious and hence often we need that person near us!
However, love has no age, no symptoms and no proper timing! But the biggest question often is ‘Do he/she even have the same tantamount of love or feelings I have?’
Getting confused with infatuation or love and often people wonder that at which stratum of love pyramid the relationship is!! Well here is some nicety of difference which can help you out to state ‘Ki Yeh Pyaar nahi toh kya hai?’
• Purposely performing those things which your ‘love’ likes: Truly said, Love, is blind! Love makes you walk in those ways in which you had never thought of walking on! No matter whether it is love or infatuation, bringing a smile to his/her face becomes the only aim of our life. In the case of infatuation, making your ‘darling ’happy’ is the act which you do for a short term of time. After certain days, you will start feeling like an imposed task! For example, the person who never liked to watch Bollywood movies is now gifting his/her darling the movie tickets(that’s infatuation) but! But! If you are not only gifting your darling tickets but also started to watch and even suggest those movies to others so that you can get more time to discuss things with darling(that’s love). Often the symptoms of love is quite difficult to recognize as well as differentiate, but these behaviours are observed.
• Are you still egocentric? : In the frame of my life, there’s exists only ‘I, me and myself’. Yes! Even after having a mate, you still follow this rule, then you should be in a suspicious mode now of checking whether you are in love or not? Love is a true, honest and most valuable feeling in the world. Pride should never be the factor between your love. Love is just not changing your relationship status on facebook but it is also about respecting each other’s emotions, feelings and even their weaknesses. If you are still egocentric and wait for his/her turn to initiate the chats or talk then it’s just infatuation.
• Arguments become the reason for stronger bond rather than the reason to bust out from the relationship: ‘Jahan Pyaar hai wahan takraar Bhi hai’, rightly said by someone. When you are able to fully express yourself, your partner will understand the depth of your feelings. Through arguments, Discovering the aspects breeds a deeper intimacy and appreciation of the other. Letting off steam and expressing your feelings releases tension, anxiety and fear. Fighting demonstrates that you are human and not some perfect angelic being, or that you have the perfect relationship, or that you are above it all. If you feel that these indifferences which leads to arguments will don’t have any room to breathe due to small indifferences and you want to switch to any other perfect partner then it was infatuation.
• You Feel Like You Know Everything About Them (And Actually Know Nothing): When you are in a state where you feel like you know everything about them (but you actually don’t), you are in a state of infatuation. Love is when you actually know about them or try to know more and more and accept their deficiencies. Rather than trying to find everything perfect and make the guy/girl perfect. Try to accept in the way they are.
• Jealousy, Jealousy and Jealousy! : If someone talks to the person you are with, you become instantly jealous. You want to show everyone, including them, that they are yours. Well! Being jealous or possessive is not the sign of love, obviously! Love is not about being upset with the person because they are attractive, friendly, or popular. It is about feeling connected with them in a way that doesn’t make you feel like you are in a state of losing them to someone else. It is a confident feeling that you are bound to them in a special way and that they are so fond of you that they view you differently than other people.
• Perfection is only valid : When you are infatuated with someone, you create unrealistic expectations about how they should act and how the relationship should go. In the case of infatuation, you expect the person to be as perfect as your dream boy/dream girl. You start to push the rule of ‘No imperfections allowed’. When you are in love, you accept that things can go wrong and you work on making them better. The down times are how you learn to interact with each other in a compromising way. The down times teach you that you are human, and so is your partner, and that you are capable of working together to a happier and healthier relationship.
• The so-called ‘love’ is losing its charm or interest: The moment you’ve lost interest after feeling a bunch of passionate feelings for someone, it can be hard to figure out what is going on. But, there’s a really simple explanation. The infatuation you felt for them is gone and has been replaced by a loss of interest. Remember, infatuation is a powerful feeling that is short-lived, whereas love is a deep connection that stands the test of time. If you don’t feel that connection anymore, then you were not in love and you have also fallen out of infatuation.
I hope you can figure out very well whether it was infatuation or love! So, All the best!