IF YOU TALK TO A MAN IN A LANGUAGE THAT HE UNDERSTANDS, THAT GOES TO HIS HEAD. IF YOU TALK TO HIM IN HIS OWN LANGUAGE THAT GOES TO HIS HEART.
Physiological studies have found that speaking two or more languages is a great asset to the cognitive process. Learning a foreign language is more than a boost to your CV or handy for travelling. It will make you smarter, more decisive and even better at English.
YOU BECOME SMARTER!
Speaking a foreign language improves the functionality of your brain. By challenging it to recognise, negotiate meaning, and communicate in different language systems. This skill boosts your ability to negotiate meaning.
No doubt! English is our communication language in India. But there are certain reasons for learning a new language.
Creativity increases with the study of foreign languages. Foreign languages provide a competitive edge in career choices. One is able to communicate in a second language. Dealing with another culture enables people to gain a more profound understanding of their own culture.
Portuguese (OLA = hello)
French (Bonjour = Good Morning/Hello)
Spanish (HOLA = hello)
Russian ( ZDRAS-TVUY-TE = hello)
Japanese ( OHAYO / KONNICHIWA / KONBAN WA = hello)
Italian ( Ciao = hello )
TOP BENEFITS OF LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGE!
1. Meet new people: Doors are opened to you around the world. you will be surprised how open people are when you speak their mother tongue.
2. Employers love it: If your C.V. includes fluency in the second language then your chances to get your job is high.
3. It is becoming essential: More and more people learning another language is a plus point.
4. It is great for travelling: Learning a foreign language will definitely provide an opportunity to travel around the world.
5. After learning one, it’s 1000x easier to learn another.
6. It boosts your creativity: It improves your skills in thinking, which is the ability to identify multiple solutions to a single problem.
7. It builds up your self-confidence: You’re about to teach yourself to believe, “yes, I can.” Confidence increases when a new skill is mastered, and learning a foreign language is no different. It increases your self-confidence.
FUN IN LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGE!
The world is getting smaller every day and knowing multiple languages is more important than ever. It does not just make travelling more enjoyable but as business becomes more global it opens up more opportunities. The toughest part is, of course, learning the language but it can be fun.
Buy Children’s Book- Children’s books are the most basic reading you will find in any language.
Watch Movies- Dive even further into the local culture by watching movies from the area.
Find Local’s- Try shopping, ordering food and asking for directions in the language you’re learning.
Listen To Children’s Songs- Just like children’s books, children’s songs are as simple as they come.
Use Technology- There are many resources online and for your smart-phone to help you learn. For Example BUSSU, DUOLINGO etc.
LEARNING ANOTHER LANGUAGE IS NOT ONLY LEARNING DIFFERENT WORDS FOR THE SAME THINGS BUT, LEARNING ANOTHER WAY TO THINK ABOUT THINGS.