Its YourSpace is a community blog, which is run by individuals from varied
backgrounds. We provide the wide variety of articles from different categories.
We also encourage young authors and individuals to join us and share their
Knowledge, Opinions and Views
To Join us as an Author on our website write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also submit a short excerpt
about what you are interested and what you can write about.
Intern With Us
Your space is a community blog, which is run by individuals from varied backgrounds. We provide a wide variety of articles from different categories.
Interning with us is a great opportunity. Our internship is about content marketing and social media marketing. In today’s internet world, Content is the King. Your content should attract the right people to your site, convert those people into leads, and nurture and help close them into customers. But it doesn’t stop there — your content should always delight your customers, turning them into promoters of your brand. After content, the most important thing is to promote it. Market Research says that 75% of a content marketing depends on strong promotion. Promoting on various social platforms is a good idea but how to go about it is the constraint. We will teach you about content writing and content marketing and how to promote it on various social media. You will learn from us working from home and just giving 2-3 hours of your day.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Get a topic to be written about and write a minimum 300-word piece on it
2. Submit and publish articles within 2-3 days of each topic.
3. Promote it on social media as your own content.
What you have to write about:
The selected interns can write about anything of their interest but should be helpful and create an impact in the society Preferable Genres
- Health & Fitness
- Food & Lifestyle
- Art & Design
- Business & Economy
- Current Affairs
- General Topics (consult before writing)
- Literary Arts (Poems, Inspirational Thoughts etc)
Who can apply:
Those candidates can apply who:
- can preferably start the internship between 30th Aug’17 and 29th Sep’17
- are available for the duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
- are pursuing any degree or in Jr College but have relevant skills and interest
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
What you will learn:
- Content Development and Blog post writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Internet Marketing Research
- Internet tools
- Flexible work hours
- Become a full-time blogger at our site
- Learn and work for great experience and future
Email your resume to email@example.com with full details and we will call you for an interview.